<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22581490?origin\x3dhttp://-erised.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
soulmates.
Profile



sookee

04071987
NTU, NBS

your thoughts?



Good Reads

Ade
Becky
Bena
Cheryl
Hana
Jacqueline
Jiani
Josephine
Laura
Michie
Minshan
Shir
Xin
Yeow Teck
Yihan
Yueru
Ziwan

rewind

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009

credits

xxx

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Have I ever mentioned about my loooove for chick flicks? Yeah, translate that to bimbo flicks ;) If I'm not out shopping or exercising these days, I'm home streaming chick flicks online! They were the ones that I've been wanting to watch but had no chance to cuz I can't find a chick flick lover like me (watching them with Reub can be boring sometimes). I love how the plots are brainless and happy, and they leave you with a warm and fuzzy feeling when the credits start to roll. So there you go, I'm truly a bimbo at heart (minus the dumb part)!

The first I've watched is Confessions of a Shopaholic by Isla Fisher. She's sucha cutie! Still can't believe she's Sacha Boren's fiancee. Love all her outfits and shoes :)


Just re-watched this classic chick flick, 13 going on 30, cuz Fel and I were just talking about our fave chick flick yesterday and this happened to be one of ours! Awww, I really love this show. Jennifer Garner is so pretty and hot! Mark Ruffalo is not too bad too :D And all her outfits are so crazy and cute hahaha.


I just finished this one- Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. Again, Jennifer Garner is so pretty it's like she never age at all (13 going on 30 was filmed in 2004; GOGP was just this year). Predictable story line but then it was quite touching near the end.

I'm gonna watch 17 Again by Zac Efron. Hope it's good! Even if it's not I'm sure Zac Efron would make up for it ;)

5:34 PM